To book your safari and hotel in Ranthambhore, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please remember to include the following information:
- The full name of each person travelling, as it is in their passport.
- The passport number of each person (an attached scan copy is preferred). This information is required by the government at the time of reserving your safari. You will need to carry your passport on safari.
- Your preferred dates of arrival and safari, along with the preferred times for safari (morning/afternoon)
- Your preferred safari vehicle (Jeep/Canter)
- If also enquiring about accommodation, please remember to include your preferred hotel category or alternatively your budget.
We can also assist with private transport, railway tickets and much more, so please do let us know if there is anyway we can assist further. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
By Air: The tourists can take direct taxi or bus from Sanganer Airport(Jaipur) to reach Ranthambhore.
By Train: The nearest railway station that connects Ranthambhore National Park with other cities is at Sawai Madhopur. There is a distance of about 10 km from Sawai Madhopur Railway Station to Ranthambhore National Park.
The Ranthambhore national park opens up from 1st October to 30th june every year. But months from October to April are the best time to visit for safari as tiger spotting increases during this time. Summers, here, are quite hot due to which tigers come out in open, mainly near water bodies. However, in winters, they come out to have some sun light to beat the cold.
There are two safaris each day in Ranthambhore National Park, one in the morning and another in the afternoon. The times change slightly throughout the year, in accordance with sunrise and sunset.
|Oct 01 – Oct 31||06:30 – 10:00||14:30 – 18:00|
|Nov 01 – Jan 31||07:00 – 10:30||14:00 – 17:30|
|Feb 01 – Mar 31||06:30 – 10:00||14:30 – 18:00|
|Apr 01 – May 15||06:00 – 09:30||15:00 – 18:30|
|May 16 – Jun 30||06:30 – 09:30||15:30 – 19:00|
The safaris are operated by the Government of Rajasthan, and so times are fixed and non-negotiable.
|Jeep (max 6 people)||Please contact us for tariff|
|Canter (max 20 people)||Please contact us for tariff|